How to unenroll a contact from a workflow
How to manually unenroll a contact from a workflow that they are currently in
The following knowledge base article will explain how you can use a contact's contact record to manage their workflow subscriptions and manually unenroll them from a workflow.
Unenroll a contact from a workflow:
- In your HubSpot account, go to Contacts > Contacts.
- Search for the name of the contact you want to unenroll and go into their contact record
- In the Workflow memberships card on the right, click Manage workflow memberships.
- You can now search for the workflow you want to remove them from
- Hover over the workflow and click "Unenroll".
For more information on unenrollment lists and suppression lists for workflows, click here:
Our content includes affiliate links. This means that we may receive a commission if you make a purchase through one of the links on our website. This will be at no cost to you and helps to fund the content creation work on our website.