How to connect your LinkedIn ad accounts to your digital agency
This knowledge base article will explain how to give ESM Inbound access to your LinkedIn ad accounts so that we can create ads and run campaigns on your behalf.
- Accept a connection request from the relevant ESM Inbound employee.
- Go to your company LinkedIn Page and click on "Admin Tools" at the top right corner.
- Under "Settings" click on "Manage Admins"
- Type in the name of the recently added ESM Inbound employee and click on the correct account. Add as designated page admin.
- Now click on the "Advertise" button at the very top right of the blue LinkedIn navigation bar (if you cannot see 'Advertise', then it will be listed underneath the 'Work' dropdown menu)
- If you do not have a LinkedIn Campaign Manager account you will be promoted to create one.
- Once inside Campaign Manager, click on the "Settings" cog on the top bar.
- Select "Manage Access"
- Click on "Edit" at the top right, then click on "Add user to account +" at the top left
- Type in the name of the recently added ESM Inbound employee and click on the correct account. Add as a "Campaign Manager" from the drop down menu.
- Save changes.
Our content includes affiliate links. This means that we may receive a commission if you make a purchase through one of the links on our website. This will be at no cost to you and helps to fund the content creation work on our website.